Monday, February 20, 2017

Karma


LOL! Couldn't stop laughing at it, for about a minute...

Well, that word reminds me of a movie I saw a week ago. There is this Telugu movie "Karma" which I never heard of, until I saw the advertisement on TV one fine day, that it was going to be telecast the next day. Missed the movie on TV, but made up for it on internet. I usually ensure that I don't read anything about the movie before I watch it, if one of its promo/trailer/song/lyrics/dialogues (why all that? some times even name of the movie) that doesn't give away much, inspires me to watch it. Same was the case with this too. And I was pleasantly surprised. I have only one thing to say - that was a very bold attempt by Adavi Sesh, especially given that was his first movie as a director, hero and writer way back in 2010...And lo, we all...I mean the keen Telugu audience started to hear about this guy only since Baahubali I guess (that was the case with me at least...I came to know about his background...his flair for movies, his stint in US through one of his newspaper interviews). His other movie, "Kshanam" too was a pretty fine movie.

No comments: