Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Stunts that make you say yayy!!!

Now here's a programme called "Super 2" on a Telugu channel. I don't follow it much, but today (infact just now) as I happened to stumble upon that moment of the stunt (somewhere around 30:20), I instantaneously understood what the stunt was all about. I could very much relate to the stunt as if it were one of those real-life problems where people are often required to compete amidst moving targets and dynamics!

As I saw Amulya completing the stunt, I was really like - "Yayy! That was actually done!?!..!!!" When Madalsa and Amulya later swapped their roles to Puller and Skater, I was a little disappointed that the stunt remained incomplete. When the results were discussed I understood that no pair (from amongst three pairs) actually completed the stunt two-way. I later checked if the episode was kept on youtube and was really surprised that it was kept online so fast (almost immediately after the streaming of the episode on TV). I quickly browsed through how other pairs performed and felt it was more fun to watch the first two pairs in fact!

Adventure is fun any day...to watch at least, if not to experience it first-hand!

No comments: