Friday, July 22, 2016

Rise!

The sun rises daily. I too rise.....daily. Though a little late...than the sun. Not just little late. A bit more than that. It sets daily. I too call it a day...daily. But a lot lot late after the sun. Almost when it gets ready to rise again. I don't know why I rise and why I sink down. I'm only little short of hanging an "SOS" board here. Not "SOS" actually, it must be - "SMS" - "Save My Soul". Infact, it's just that the board was not hung explicitly here, but if any "soul" ever read it closely, they would have known it...that the whole blog content is SOS stuff. I keep my blog here...open in this internet space, open to millions of readers. Hundreds of page views, I can see...but not a single comment. I wonder, if the humanity in the man is dead or I'm dead. Maybe, I should stop wondering...I should know better, for living death is probably death itself. Living and singing others' truth, killing one's own truth, what is that called? Death, of course.

No comments: